Prof. Lebaroud Abdesselam
- CV of Dr Lebaroud Abdesselam
- Modules taught:Electrical Systems Control, Electrical Energy Transmission and Distribution, Industrial Maintenance, Electrical Energy Quality, Standardization.
- Research areas : Safety of Electrical Systems, Prognosis, Diagnosis, Detection.
Prof Khaled Belarbi
- CV of Dr Khaled Belarbi
- Modules taught : Classic linear automatics 1 and 2.
- Research areas :Predictive control; Fuzzy logic control and artificial networks; adaptive control.
Dr BOUAFASSA AMAR
- CV of Dr BOUAFASSA AMAR
- Modules taught:Power electronics, Non-linear systems, State variables.
- Research areas Adaptive fuzzy controls (type 1 and 2) for non-linear systems, Control of static converters, Power factor improvement.
Dr. Teniou Samir
Head of the Electronics, Electrical and Automation Department
- CV of Dr Teniou Samir
- Modules taught:Combinatorial and Sequential Systems, Applied Mathematics.
- Research areas: Predictive Control, Inverse Problems, Electric Tomography.
Dr Bouchareb ILhem
- CV of Dr Bouchareb ILhem
- Modules taught :Electromagnetism, Numerical Analysis Applied to Electrical Engineering 1 and 2.
- Research areas:Electrical Machines, Diagnosis, Prognosis, Field Calculation, Artificial Intelligence Methods, Control, Finite Elements.
Dr Makhlouf Messaoud
- CV of Dr Makhlouf Messaoud
- Modules taught:Power Electronics, Control Electronics, Renewable Energies.
- Research areas: Renewable Energies and Coupling to Electrical Networks, Power Electronics Converters, Modeling, Electrical Energy Quality.
Dr ZABAIOU TAREK
- CV of Dr ZABAIOU TAREK
- Modules taught : Computer Science 1 and 2, State Variable Theory, Multivariable Control, Process Control, Industrial Safety.
- Research areas Linear and non-linear control of dynamic systems, Modeling and control of power systems, Application of Wide-Area Control to power systems, Coordination of conventional synchronous machine controllers and FACTS devices, Optimization of power systems for voltage stability improvement (Optimal Power Flow with Voltage Stability Constraint VSC-OPF), Development of new indices for voltage stability evaluation.
Dr. Fares REBAHI
- CV of Dr Fares REBAHI
- Modules taught : Electrical Machine Controls (Course, TD and TP), Electrical Machines 1 and 2 (TD and TP), Electrical and Magnetic Circuits (TP).
- Research areas:CAD Electrical Machines, Special Machines, Electrical Machine Controls, Renewable Energies, Optimizations