Prof. LEBAROUD Abdesselam
- CV of Dr. LEBAROUD Abdesselam
- Courses taught:Electrical Systems Control, Electrical Energy Transmission and Distribution, Industrial Maintenance, Electrical Energy Quality, Standardization.
- Research areas : Safety of Electrical Systems, Prognosis, Diagnosis, Detection.
Dr. ZABAIOU Tarek
- CV of Dr. ZABAIOU Tarek
- Courses taught : Computer Science 1 and 2, State Variable Theory, Multivariable Control, Process Control, Industrial Safety.
- Research areas Linear and non-linear control of dynamic systems, Modeling and control of power systems, Application of Wide-Area Control to power systems, Coordination of conventional synchronous machine controllers and FACTS devices, Optimization of power systems for voltage stability improvement (Optimal Power Flow with Voltage Stability Constraint VSC-OPF), Development of new indices for voltage stability evaluation.
Dr. REBAHI Fares
- CV of Dr. REBAHI Fares
- Courses taught : Electrical Machine Controls (Course, TD and TP), Electrical Machines 1 and 2 (TD and TP), Electrical and Magnetic Circuits (TP).
- Research areas:CAD Electrical Machines, Special Machines, Electrical Machine Controls, Renewable Energies, Optimizations