The library is still understaffed and all services are functioning normally.
- Library staff are available to assist patrons with:
- answer users’ questions,
- guide and direct the student in his research,
- provide the user with documentary research tools.
- The library of the ENPC is directed by a director and assisted by
– 03 university library assistants (who often perform library functions).
– 01 senior computer technician (who takes care of logistical tasks).
– 02 agents (under contract with ANEM) in charge of loans.
03 university library staff
senior computer technician
02 agents (under contract with ANEM)