What is an incubator ?
- An incubator is a support structure for the creation of start-up companies geared towards innovation with a scalable business model in which its priority is to grow quickly and smoothly. ..
- Types of incubators
- • Public incubators
- • Private incubators
- • Local authority incubators
- • University incubators
- • Corporate incubators
The role of an incubator for project leaders
- • Help project leaders formalize their ideas and validate project feasibility,
- • Offer project leaders support in terms of training, advice and financing, and house them until their companies are created,
- • Facilitate networking with local experts and partners,
- • Organize continuing training related to entrepreneurship,
- • Support entrepreneurs by providing them with the know-how they need to draw up a business model and business plan, manage all legal and intellectual property aspects, and raise funds,
- • Provide workspace for entrepreneurs, including offices, meeting rooms, conference rooms, Fablab, office equipment such as PCs, printers, photocopiers, small tools and consumables.